среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

alternative treatment for liver cancer




My mom might be changing my phone number (yes, we are fortunate enough that my mother pays for our phones). She has five phones on her plan: hers, mine, Alexapos;s, Dayneapos;s old plan, and Tedapos;s. Dayne "lost" his phone when he was in Hawaii and bought an iPhone without informing Mom. She put Ted on her plan under the agreement that he would pay her for his phone. Hasnapos;t happened in two years.

So sheapos;s headed to Alltel to see which numbers have contracts on them, and if my number doesnapos;t have a contract, itapos;s getting cancelled. This isnapos;t a problem at all. I�completely understand that she canapos;t keep paying for everyoneapos;s phones. Iapos;m lucky that sheapos;s even letting us keep our phones. Iapos;m just a little sad because Iapos;ve had this number for seven years. :(

Anyway, todayapos;s slow. Iapos;ve gotta run to Albertsonapos;s and get a ring of sausage to make red beans and rice for lunch. Iapos;ve also gotta stick your box in the mail, Sammi. Iapos;ll do that after lunch.

I�think I�failed my math test last night. I�can has chocolate now? ;3;
alternative treatment for liver cancer, alternative treatment for leukemia, alternative treatment for knee pain, alternative treatment for kidney stones.



Комментариев нет: