четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

environmental postal service




Landon just called me. After all these years, its still something that makes me smile.
He had news this time:

He got deployment papers for Afghanistan.

He leaves in less than "2 weeks". Even if he knew exactly when he was leaving or where he was going, heapos;s not allowed to tell me. What a bunch of crap. :(

Itapos;s stupid how upset I am about it. Proud, but upset. This is something that I knew was inevitable. I mean, really why should he be any luckier than anyone else. And Iapos;ve had tons of friends go to Afghanistan or Iraq and come home just fine...but this is so different.

Plus, all I keep thinking about is his job. Photo/video journalist...... Itapos;s not like they want scenery shots. AND he was stationed at the training base in Germany. Gah :(

I hope they keep their word and let him come home after 30 days. Iapos;d hate for him to miss Christmas too.

I love you times a million baby brother
environmental postal service, environmental possibilism, environmental positions, environmental position roanoke.



Комментариев нет: